What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites:
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Is it safe to use my Credit/Debit card on Giftlub?
- Yes, shopping at giftlub is 100% safe. All Credit card and Debit card payments on giftlub are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading Indian banks. It uses latest 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the Banks for processing the payment.
- Furthermore, the Banks ask you to enter an online password (also known as 3D Secure password) which acts as an additional layer of security for your card transaction. This 3D Secure password is not printed anywhere on the card and is known only to you, giving you the added assurance that only you can use your card to make purchases on the Internet. This makes your online transaction on giftlub extremely safe and secure.
- You can be assured that giftlub offers you the highest standards of security currently available on the internet so as to ensure that your shopping experience is private, safe and secure.
Does Giftlub store my Credit/Debit card infomation?
- No we don’t store this information with us. You enter this information on secure payment gateway which is authorized by Indian Government.
- Which Credit cards are supported on Giftlub?
- We accept all MasterCard, Visa and American Express Credit cards.
- Do you accept international credit cards on Giftlub?
- Yes we do accept international credit cards on giftlub.com via PayPal.
- What other payment options are available on Giftlub?
- Apart from Credit and Debit Cards, we accept payments by Internet Banking. We currently do not accept payment through Cheaque or Demand Draft.